What is Cryo T-Shock and how can it benefit me?
Cryo T (Thermal)-Shock provides a novel approach to cryotherapy weight loss, body contouring and whole-body health. Localized cryotherapy is a form of accelerated icing where the body is exposed to cold temperatures for five to thirty minutes. The benefits of this form of cryotherapy range from improved skin tone through collagen stimulation, reduced inflammation and a reduction in fat cells. However, researchers are now finding that contrast therapy — or thermal shock, which employs both quick cycles of heat and cold — may actually be more effective for one’s health and physical appearance, especially in the case of fat loss.
The application of heat and cold speeds lymphatic drainage to clear skin and tissues resulting in a dramatic reduction in fat cells. Not to mention thermal shock has been proven to reduce fine lines, relieve muscle trauma and more. To learn how thermal shock, and specifically the Cryo T-Shock system, can make a difference in your body, here are the top five benefits of the treatment.
1. Fat Loss Thermal shock reduces fat cells typically resistant to diet and exercise alone. By applying heat to relax fat cells through vasodilation, then administering an extended period of cold, fat cells die and drain through the lymphatic system. In a study of 68 women, 50 experienced “very good” results with a reduction in excess fat on the abdomen.
2. Reduction in Cellulite Appearance Thermal shock is a non-invasive procedure that impacts the causes of cellulite including protrusion of fat into the lower dermis. Using mechanical energy and micro-massage, thermal shock eliminates excess liquids through lymphatic drainage resulting in a smoother skin surface. In a case study of 43 women, 30 study participants saw a reduction in cellulite of the gluteus via thermal shock treatment across eight sessions.
3. A Youthful Facial Appearance When used around the face and neck, thermal shock triggers the production of collagen which smooths out facial lines and wrinkles and reduces puffiness around the eyes. Dead cells get released from the body while healthy skin cells activate resulting in a more youthful appearance. Before and after photos show the results of anti-aging facials using thermal shock, which can tighten loose skin and even reinvigorate elastin-depleted skin.
4. Toned and Tightened Skin Similar to collagen production, thermal shock also effectively improves skin elasticity thanks to significantly increased micro circulation triggered by the application of hot and cold procedures. Ideal for restoring loose, aging skin, thermal shock promotes a more toned and tightened appearance.
5. Pain Relief and Injury Recovery In mere minutes, thermal shock has been shown to stimulate the natural process of pain reduction and activate anti-inflammatory processes. In a case study of 98 patients with muscle and tendon disorders, 72.5 percent reported a total reduction in pain and improved movement capability with 100 percent of participants reporting a positive perception of treatment.
The Cryo T-Shock system, designed by Milan-based Pagani, is a one-of-a-kind anti-aging, body contouring and measuring device which uses thermographic imaging technology to visually demonstrate the type and density of fat and cellulite and validate post-treatment effectiveness. It utilizes a high-quality 150-watt Peltier cell that is capable of generating and subtracting heat transdermally, and is currently the only device on the market that is able to administer such rapid exchanges from hot to cold within the same applicator head. Its programming functions with 58 beauty protocols organized by need and anatomy make it a wonderful and versatile product for all clients.
Contact Lisa Sean Advanced Skin Care at 732-691-6922 for appointment availability and scheduling.